How do I enroll?
- Complete the Registration Form on the Registration page.
- Submit a copy of your student's immunization record or an Immunization Waiver Form which may be obtained at the local health department. This only needs to be done if you are intending to take any "seated" courses. These are courses in the traditional school buildings.
- Submit a copy of your student's birth certificate.
These forms may be submitted by:
- Email to Gail Bliss at email@example.com
- Regular mail to Niles Homeschool Partnership Attn: Homeschool Partnership at 111 Spruce Street, Niles, Michigan 49120
- Drop off to the Attention of Homeschool Partnership at the Administration Office located at 111 Spruce Street, Niles, Michigan.
Home School Liaison/Program DirectorOffice - (269) 262-4505
(If you use one of the other District Phone numbers, then the extension is 10055)Cell - (574) 340-1025The Partnership Office is located on the 1st floor of Westside School (Administration Offices) located at111 Spruce Street, Niles, MIIt is the southern most office on the right and is labeled homeschool office.(Enter the building on the Southeast side and proceed first hallway. Take a right and it is the first office on your right.)Office hours:Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pmThese are general office hours, you may want to contact us before you come as we may be in meeting or on a visit with a Partner. Please feel free to make an appointment. I am able to meet with you in your home, at a coffee shop, the library or at the office.