Niles Community Schools Vision StatementDynamic LearnersDiverse OpportunitiesDriven to SucceedNiles Community Schools Mission StatementNiles Community Schools inspires and prepares all learners through diverse opportunities to challenge the present and enrich the future.
Howard-Ellis School Rules1. Accept responsibility for your learning.
2. Follow all directions given by staff. Staff includes teacher, principals, instructional assistants, secretaries,
Come to school every day.
Be prepared for class.
Listen and participate in class.
Complete assignments and homework.
Do your "personal best".
custodians, noon supervisors, cooks and bus drivers.3. Use polite and acceptable language when speaking with adults and each other.
4. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Say "please" and "thank you."
- Give compliments.
- Use a calm voice.
5. Walk quietly and orderly in the halls at all times.6. Take care of and maintain school property.Property includes:-building
- Respect other people's personal space.
- Ask permission before borrowing property of others
-school materials.Maintain means:
-Keep restrooms, playground, hallways, lunchroom and classrooms
-Keep desks, lockers and books in good condition.
-Put things back where they belong.
-Pick up litter.