• What does a Speech-Language Pathologist Do?

    am trained to work with students who have difficulties with articulation, language, voice, and fluency.

    If you have questions or concerns about your child's speech and language please contact me at extension x11441 or your child's teacher.  You can also reach me by email cassandra.baer@nilesschools.ort.
     About Me...
    I have worked as a speech-language pathologist in Niles Community Schools since 1999.  I have been a part of the Howard-Ellis family my entire career.  I graduated from University of Dayton with a degree in secondary education and from Western Michigan University with a masters in speech-language pathology.  My husband and I have two daughters.  mrs baer