Submit a change of address for my child(ren)?

If the address to where you reside changes, please notify your child's building immediately of that address change.  With that address change you will also be asked to provide proof of residency via  i.e. a utility bill, lease agreement or address change on your drivers license.  Cell phone bills are not accepted as proof of residency.  

Email your proof of residency to: [email protected]
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.